Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

Ruff Sex


‘Go to hell’ with all the aborted babies: School principal screams at pro-life teens
DOWNINGTOWN, Pa, May 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – An administrator was captured last week on video yelling an obscenity at two teenagers carrying pro-life signs on the sidewalk outside a “science-based” high school.
A day after a video of the incident was posted on YouTube, the school district placed assistant principal Zachary Ruff on administrative leave and issued an apology.
Ruff confronted Connor Haynes, 16, and sister Lauren, 19, outside STEM Academy. He stepped within inches of the boy to say, “Alright, alright, listen, sonny I am as gay as the day is long and twice as sunny. I don’t give a f**k what you think Jesus tells me about what I should or should not be doing.”