Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

ABE Ministry Study Reveals Continuity


The Chairman and Founder of ABE Ministry*  Amateur Brain Surgeon has, after an exhaustive search of over 30 minutes, unearthed evidence of continuity which should put to rest much of the unease felt in Tradistan (Rad Trad's term).

Sure, the continuity is of the star-struck variety but, continuity is continuity; Capiche? 





* Against Basically Everything


After thought:

 You know how head-shakingly strange it is to hear Donald Trump aver; We are going to be winning so much, you are all going to get sick of winning and ask me if we can stop winning so much...

My sole wish in life (other than to never camp out or be forced listen to 1960s French rock 'n roll) is to hear Franciscus say:  I have been bringing you so much continuity that I fear you may get sick of it and ask me to stop with all of the continuity, but I won't do that; in fact, I am all about continuity to such an extent that I just changed the name of The Sistine Chapel Choir to Herman and the Hermeneutics.