Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

The council of the malignant

Whenever ABS decides to, like Lot's wife, look upon a scene of desolation and destruction (Senate hearings on this, that, or the other thing) he often thinks that there are many serpents in that council of the malignant and he knows that many  of those serpents have aides and contacts who are sappers whose susurrant scandalising bids well to completely undermine and collapse this entire country.


                           
                        Psalm129
Out of the depths I have cried to thee, O Lord: Lord, hear my voice. Let thy ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication.  If thou, O Lord, wilt mark iniquities: Lord, who shall stand it.  For with thee there is merciful forgiveness: and by reason of thy law, I have waited for thee, O Lord. My soul hath relied on his word:  My soul hath hoped in the Lord.

From the morning watch even until night, let Israel hope in the Lord.  Because with the Lord there is mercy: and with him plentiful redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.