Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

How Trump should answer Curry


NBA star Steph Curry calls Trump an 'ass'
© Getty Imagesif you take the 
Basketball star Stephen Curry slyly called President Trump an “ass” following comments from the CEO of Under Armour in an interview Wednesday.
Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank called Trump an “asset” to the country in an interview with CNBC.

Curry offered a different interpretation of the president in an interview with the San Jose Mercury News.
“I agree with that description, if you remove the ‘et’” from asset, Curry said.



What do I think of that person calling me an ass?

He is being paid millions to play a kid's game and 
if you take the last two letters off his last name then you would see how much I value his opinion.