Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

The Mother of Al Davis



..and then he was kicked-out of school after hot-wiring and stealing a school bus and taking a chain gang of niggas down to Mexico to beat-up their national soccer team, and then he came home drunk as hell on Tequila, with a whore on his lap, and he ran over and killed Otto, our cat, with the school bus. But, I just put that down to boys being boys, ya know what I mean. I was just happy the man I think was , most likely, probably, I don't really  know, his Father, was so damn mad that if he  hadn't been in prison for counterfeiting, arson, and  moon-shining, that well, I am afraid
he might have kilt Al. But, I do love the little bastid, I mean Al, not my Husband who, as far as I know, may or may not have been his Daddy. Say, do you have, like, a  dime-bag, or something?"




ABE Ministry reached out to Angela Davis for a 
comment about the Davis family.  Angela, who was a Professor in the History of Consciousness in the Feminist Studies Departments at the University of California, Santa Cruz, said, WHITEY SUCKS