Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

Amy Barrett misses golden opportunity

 https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-richard-blumenthal-vietnam-20181001-story.html



The Senator from Connecticut, Richard Blumenthal, who has a history of lying about his Vietnam Veteran experiences - he was never in the military in Vietnam - made an error in attributing words to the nominee for The SCOTUS, Amy Barrett.


ABS wishes she had sweetly observed; Senator, I have no plans to legislate from the bench and I have repeatedly denied those are legitimate or defensible actions for any judge but you accuse me of having an agenda I have repudiated and those malign accusations may be attributable to your non-existent PTSD you didn't suffer as a result of your fake service in Vietnam.