Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

Friday Fun.

 



This isn't my first rodeo and let me tell you something; I wouldn't be here if I thought the opinions of Amateur Brain Surgeon took advantage of any American or ended up colonising their mind.


It is just his personal opinions and they have helped over a million citizens.


ABS' opinions aren't some kind to trick to take control of your mind. They are just opinions, like any other kind of opinion and the difference is you can reject them immediately or when they come to collect you for the insane asylum when you vacate your mind.


When ABS says the Medicare Ads of Joe Namath are amongst the most irksome Ads ever aired, he is right.


Look, I've been around enough to know what is what and I trust Amateur Brain Surgeon. I think you can too.