Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

Friday Quiz

Who said this:


"[W]hen I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically -- though looking back I see that I was in a frantic, wild and completely abandoned frame of mind. Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race."

1. Malcolm X

2. Eldridge Cleaver

3. Rubin Carter


For each correct answer, Raider Fan will take two sips of cabernet.

For each incorrect answer, Raider Fan will take five sips of cabernet.

We at ABE Ministry consider this a win-win situation; vote early, vote often.



Scroll down for answer














B. Eldridge Cleaver (No, not the Beaver's brother; that was Wally)