Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

It's always Washington DC in a Cakewalk

Life in America means rule by The Council of the Malignant *

Once Neil Gorsuch (He has a sodomite loving female pastor at his Piskie Parish) gets on the bench and joins that Black Robed Council of the Malignant (They all went to Ivy League Schools) and begins to, from the bench, legislate new cords that will further bind our liberty, don't take it too seriously.

Consider doing what ABS has been doing - closely studying this old Cakewalk Dance and so now when he turns on Fox News and begins to hear the Messias-Denier, Charles Krauthammer, tell the world what must be done, he springs-up from the couch and gleefully dances with The Bride.


It really works wonders.


Psalm 21



17

Quoniam circumdederunt me canes multi; concilium malignantium obsedit me. Foderunt manus meas et pedes meos;
17

For many dogs have encompassed me: the council of the malignant hath besieged me. They have dug my hands and feet.
17

Prowling about me like a pack of dogs, their wicked conspiracy hedges me in; they have torn holes in my hands and feet;

A Commentary on the The Book of Psalms; St Robert Bellarmine