Far less than meets the eye

My photo
Ecumenism is the Universal Solvent of Tradition .

Dear ABS

Dear ABS.  I got up pretty early this morning because I was gonna go shoot some skeet or sheep but I noticed I'd done run out bullets and bourbon so I hitch-hiked over to Babel's Bullets, Bait, Bar and Bistro and as soon as I ducked inside I ordered some B & B, Bacon and Budweiser, when suddenly the dang TV started blaring this total lie that Mr. Joe Biden, our so-called President, had reschindlered (or  something or other) Trump's rule that the illegal southern invaders must prove they have their own insurance before they are allowed to sneak into America.


I 'bout choked on my own bacon. Please tell me that ain't true.


An open admirer, Flummoxed in Fussels  Corner, Florida.


Dear Flummoxed.


Like the life real life account of how Dwarf Tossing in Florida was outlawed, this seems shocking but it is a fact.


As a dimwitted Dufus, Biden can only feel big and powerful if he makes decisions that cost workers ( he hasn't worked since the 1960s) money and status.


He has decided that invaders from the south are "entitled" to Health Care just like native Americans (if you were born in America you are a native American and don't let some Commie Lib tell you differently) who have worked, paid taxes, and built and funded the health care system.


Biden loves to feel big but he is a moral midget.


Rock on, Brother